We are a small, family-based business with an at-risk individual living on our premises and a deep love and respect for our clients. As such, we are taking all necessary precautions to keep both our employees and clients safe during this time.
Here's What We Are Doing:
- all un-vaccinated employees are wearing masks during dog deliveries and pick-ups
- all meat boxes coming and going from our facility are sanitized
- we are practicing social distancing at our facility
- we require all un-vaccinated visitors to wear a mask and adhere to proper social distancing guidelines
- kennels are being deeply sanitized between each guest
- we are not accepting dogs from homes that have had any sickness or symptoms whatsoever
- collars, leashes, and toys are being sanitized between each guest
- we have temporarily suspended all private training packages
If you have any further questions about what we are doing to keep our clients, family, and employees safe please don't hesitate to contact us below.